Cotton Candy Candle
A Best Seller!
This scent will trigger your memory of wandering through a carnival, the whoosh of rides and delighted laughter give way to the scent of spun sugar perfection in a blend of fresh strawberry, sugar, and sweet vanilla.
12 oz candle
- Organic soy blend wax
- Cotton wick
- Glass candle vessle
Please refer to shipping and return policy tab.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick. If your candle is producing a large flame, this is indication to trim your wick,
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them to 1/4th to 1/8th of an inch each time. Invest in a good pair of wick trimmers that will cut and remove the excess wick cleanly.
- If soot ever forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent. These candles are meant for small to medium sized rooms.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Always burn candle within sight
It has been so hard for me to find soy candles that’s actually have a throw when you light them. These smell amazing cold, and when lit! I’m so happy I can purchase online. Not only do they smell great, but they are beautiful!
I LOVED this candle! The colors are so vibrant and smells just as good as it looks. I ordered it offline but by her posts i can tell courtney and her husband put alot of time and dedication into there Candles and wax melts and it shows! Very pleased and can't wait to order more ❤
I purchased one of these in store. What isnt to like?! The colors are very vibrant, the smell is amazing, and customer service is wonderful. Courtney and her husband are always very friendly.
My candle burned evenly and is very strong. This candle lasted me about 2 weeks! Not only that, the scent lasted the whole time, all the way down to the bottom. I am very pleased with my purchase and will most definitely be back!