Blueberry Muffins Wax Melts
This is not just good - it is fabulous! Luscious bakery tones are perfectly balanced with ripe berry in this classic delight. Rich creamed butter and hints of brown sugar and sweet wild blueberries are blended into a sweet cake batter for the fragrance signature. A base of vanilla bean and maple completes the bakery sensation. Super Strong!
8oz (6 blueberry muffins and a handful of blueberries)
- Organic soy blend wax
- Cotton wick
- Glass candle vessle
Please refer to shipping and return policy tab.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick. If your candle is producing a large flame, this is indication to trim your wick,
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them to 1/4th to 1/8th of an inch each time. Invest in a good pair of wick trimmers that will cut and remove the excess wick cleanly.
- If soot ever forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent. These candles are meant for small to medium sized rooms.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Always burn candle within sight
Hubby came home from work and said he smelled blueberry muffins cooking. It was the wax melts! He couldn't believe it wasn't the real thing.
Absolutely love this we received these today and as soon as I opened the shipping box I instantly got a whiff of these my whole house smells amazing . Definitely will be ordering more . My husband said that smelling it makes him hungry he thought I was making blueberry muffins