CSC'S Car Diffusers
$8.99Unit price per
This is not just good - it is fabulous! Luscious bakery tones, cereal, and fresh fruits and just some of our are perfectly balanced fragrances to give our customers the best car diffusers they have ever had! Choose between 8 of our fan favorite scent options!
How to use:
Vent Clip: Twist the brown wooden lid off; remove the plastic cap; twist brown wooden lid back on; insert the two wooden diffuser sticks into the top of the lid where the two holes are; clip on your car vent and enjoy the scent fill up your car!
Hanging: Twist the brown wooden lid off; remove plastic cap; twist brown wooden lid back on; tilt the bottle upside down until you see the fragrance seeping into the wooden lid; hang around your rear view mirror and enjoy the scent fill up your car!
- Organic soy blend wax
- Cotton wick
- Glass candle vessle
Please refer to shipping and return policy tab.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick. If your candle is producing a large flame, this is indication to trim your wick,
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them to 1/4th to 1/8th of an inch each time. Invest in a good pair of wick trimmers that will cut and remove the excess wick cleanly.
- If soot ever forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent. These candles are meant for small to medium sized rooms.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Always burn candle within sight
I love it. My car smells just like banana nut bread all the time now. It makes me want to buy one to eat.
I purchased the Apple Pie Hanging for my car and it smells wonderful ! I can't wait to buy another scent . These amazing creations are beyond comparison to anything else I've tried . Best of luck Matt and Courtney ! And God Bless you both .
I haven't purchased a car diffuser (yet) but I purchased a few candles at the beginning of year. I have yet to light them because they smell absolutely amazing still! ❤️❤️ Will be trying the diffusers soon!
I bought a fruit loop, pumpkin, and apple car hanging diffusers in store today. I am extremely pleased with them! They smell absolutely amazing. My husband loved the apple pie.
I also absolutely love their wax melts. Hands down the best not only locally but from any business I've ever tried
Thank you Courtney and Matthew at candle bakery!