Banana Pudding Candle
- Burn time 50+ hours.
- 12.5oz candle.
- Our wax is 100% soy-vegan, which provides a longer; cleaner burn time.
- Our fragrances are phthalate-free and chemical-free
- Our products are environmentally friendly
- We hand pour each candle in small batches
- Our candles feature premium organic cotton braided wicks.
- Each candle may vary by color darkness and is subject to “frosting” -white coating - which is a natural occurrence in 100% soy wax. This will not affect how your candle burns or smells!
- Organic soy blend wax
- Cotton wick
- Glass candle vessle
Please refer to shipping and return policy tab.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick. If your candle is producing a large flame, this is indication to trim your wick,
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them to 1/4th to 1/8th of an inch each time. Invest in a good pair of wick trimmers that will cut and remove the excess wick cleanly.
- If soot ever forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent. These candles are meant for small to medium sized rooms.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Always burn candle within sight
I usually don't write reviews unless something is really good, and this is! This candle is very fragrant and my whole house smells like banana pudding!
Smells and looks amazing
My first off this place is fabulous the people that owns it are just wonderful and so kind
Okay don't get me wrong all the candles are so damn cute and smell just delicious, but this one right here the banana pudding is my all-time favorite, if you haven't checked them out you don't know what you're missing ❤️
I took this to my family in Connecticut as a gift. She had family visiting from Florida and Georgia. Everyone loved it and can’t wait for the website restock!